Outings at Neshanic Valley
Plan your upcoming event at Neshanic Valley Golf Course.
Full service outings with afternoon shotgun starts are available on Mondays and Tuesdays for groups of 50 to 200 players. Interested in an event for less than 50 players, click here.
Please contact our Operations Manager, Alan Conover, to ensure your golf outing at Neshanic Valley is a well-run successful event. Remember, coordination and communication with our staff on all outing details can be the difference between just an “outing” and “a truly spectacular golfing event”.
All of the items listed below are included in the $85 per player golf fee:
- $10 per player pro shop credit (typically combined to purchase gift cards for tournament prizes)
- 18 Holes on the Championship Course with carts
- Range balls for warm-up before the round
- One certificate for a foursome to play 18 holes with carts on the Championship Course at a later date
- A certificate for a full service club fitting for all players at our state-of-the-art Callaway Performance Center ($100 value) which can be used by appointment at a later date
- A bag of tees for all players
- A Neshanic Valley ball mark repair tool for all players
- A bottle of water for each player in their cart at the beginning of play
- Custom scorecards, rules/format sheets, cart signs, & player list with starting holes for player arrival
- On course contest set-up
- On course placement of sponsor signs
- Registration area with tables, cloths, tent, & chairs for player check-in
- Scoring in Pro-Shop immediately after the round
Smaller outings with consecutive tee times are available on most days for groups of 12 to 50 players. Fees including carts range from $55 to $80 per player depending on time and day of the week. Please contact Operations Manager, Alan Conover, for further outing information or to reserve a date via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 908-369-8200 ext. 2.
Merri-Makers Catering can customize a food and beverage package to meet your outing needs. Please contact Andrea Testa of Merri-Makers Catering at the Neshanic Valley clubhouse for food and beverage options via email@example.com or by calling 908-681-9000.
Attire: All players are expected to wear proper attire on the golf course. A detailed description of our dress code is available here.
For more information please contact:
Alan Conover – Operations Manager
908-369-8200 ext. 2